How to Freeze MicroBilt (PRBC)
Met Daq | Admin
MicroBilt (PRBC) is one of the consumer reporting companies in the United States. By placing a security freeze on your MicroBilt (PRBC) consumer report, banks and other companies will NOT be able to access your report. If you need to place a new freeze on your information, you are in the right place.
Here’s how to freeze your MicroBilt (PRBC) report. Please, follow the link https://pdf.ac/49h5UA to open the document form, or visit YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y9CAD1ER5Q
Now, you can start to fill out the form:
1) Begin with your First and Last name at the top, an example JOHN DOE
2) Next, enter your Current Address, the same address as mentioned in your ID or Driver License:
Address Line 1: 123 EXAMPLE STR, UNIT 1
Address Line 2: NEW YORK, NY 123456
3) Choose your Document Date.
4) Scroll down, and enter your First and Last Name exactly as they appear on the Driver License or ID: JOHN DOE
5) Then, input your Social Security Number: 123-45-6789
6) Date of Birth: 10/30/1975
7) Enter your Current Address again: 123 EXAMPLE STR, UNIT 1, NEW YORK, NY 123456
8) Next, enter your Phone Number: 123-456-7890, and an Email address you own: email@example.com
9) Under the text "Sincerely", need to enter your First and Last Name again: JOHN DOE
10) Tap to the Signature and sign the form.
11) Now, you need to provide copies of two forms of identification. Upload your ID or Driver License copy to the document left side and your Social Security Card to the right side.
Please, check your personal information one more time, and click to the BUY button. Proceed with the payment to download and print out the document from your computer.
Finally, send the letter by USPS certified mail. Certified mail is best because it guarantees that the company receives it. That way, they can't say they didn't get your letter. But, if you are busy and don't have time to drive to the post office, you can mail online https://www.lettercarrier.org/
IMPORTANT: Always keep a copy of the document, certified mail receipt, payment receipt, so you have a record.
Thank you for choosing iDispute!
iDispute is not a lawyer, or a law firm and does not engage in the practice of law. iDispute forms and/or templates cannot and does not provide legal advice or legal representation. All information, software, and services provided on this site are for informational purposes and self-help only and are not intended to be a substitute for a lawyer or professional legal advice. Please hire an attorney if you are looking for legal assistance.